Fluke 810 Vibration Tester
Take a vibration expert along
Control unplanned downtime, prevent recurring problems, set repair priorities and manage your resources with an entirely new approach to vibration testing. The Fluke 810 helps you locate and diagnose common mechanical problems and prioritize repair actions with no prior machine history.
New Fluke 810 Vibration Tester: When you need an answer now… Control unplanned downtime, prevent recurring problems, set repair priorities and manage your resources with an entirely new approach to vibration testing.
The new Fluke 810 Vibration Tester is the most advanced troubleshooting tool for mechanical maintenance teams who need an answer now. The unique diagnostic technology helps you quickly identify and prioritize mechanical problems, putting the expertise of a vibration analyst in your hands.
You take pride in your facility, your team, and your work. You do what it takes to keep things up and running, but sometimes there is not enough time or resources to keep up with the workload, let alone be proactive about mechanical maintenance. The Fluke 810 Vibration Tester puts you one step ahead by using a simple step-by-step process to report on machine faults the first time measurements are taken, without prior measurement history. The combination of diagnoses, severity and repair recommendations help you make informed maintenance decisions and address critical problems first
Fluke 805 Vibration Meter
Forget the pens. Think METER.
The Fluke 805 is not a vibration pen; it’s a meter. A Fluke meter that eliminates the confusion of vibration screening and provides reliable measurements you can trust to make critical go or no-go maintenance decisions.
The reliable, repeatable, accurate way to check bearings and overall vibration.
Make go or no-go maintenance decisions with confidence. The Fluke 805 Vibration Meter is the most reliable vibration screening device available for frontline mechanical troubleshooting teams that need repeatable, severity-scaled readings of overall vibration and bearing condition.
What makes the 805 the best choice?
- A meter – not a pen – that measures overall vibration as well as specific variables like bearing condition and temperature, to provide a more complete picture.
- A combination vibration and force sensor tip that compensates for user variance (force or angle) yielding accurate, repeatable readings.
- A four-level severity scale and onboard processor calculate bearing condition and overall vibration using easy-to-understand textual alerts (Good, Satisfactory, Unsatisfactory, Unacceptable).
- Sensor sensitivity can read a wide range of frequencies (10 to 1,000 Hz and 4,000 to 20,000 Hz) covering most machine and component types.
- Straight-forward user interface that minimizes the user inputs to RPM range and equipment type.