Fluke 1503 Insulation Resistance Meter
The Fluke 1503 is a great choice for basic residential and commercial electrical insulation testing. This rugged, compact tool fits in the palm of your hand. The 1503 is the same form factor as the Fluke 1507 but with a few less features. You can count on it to handle the most common tests at a most affordable price. Additional features, like the remote probe, reduce the time needed to perform repetitive testing.
1 in stock
- A rugged, compact insulation resistance tester for residential and commercial electricians
- Performs insulation tests from 0.01 MΩ to 2000 MΩ
- Offers two insulation test voltages: 500 V and 1000 V
- Includes live circuit detection to prevent insulation test if voltage >30 V is detected
- Measures resistance from 0.01 Ω to 20.00 kΩ