MEGGER MTR105 Rotating Machine Tester
The MTR105 is a dedicated Static Motor Tester with Megger’s tried and trusted suite of insulation resistance tests (IR), plus all the great traditional features and reliability of Megger’s testers.
The MTR105 takes the test abilities of Megger’s proven IR test instruments adding DLRO four wire Kelvin low resistance test, inductance and capacitance tests to provide a versatile motor tester, all packaged in a robust hand held instrument, which up to now has simply not been available.
Receive a FREE MEGGER TC3231 Thermal Camera with every purchase! Offer ends March 2021!
Out of stock
- Full colour graphic display
- 3 Phase insulation resistance
- Temperature correction for insulation resistance
- Guard terminal
- DLRO four wire Kelvin
- Continuity and diode test
- Motor direction of rotation
- Capacitance and inductance
- CAT III 600 V up to 3000 m
- Environmental protection to IP54
Additionally the MTR105 incorporates temperature measurement and compensation (for IR tests), motor direction of rotation plus supply phase rotation tests.
These new test abilities make the MTR105 a real world, versatile, hand held motor test instrument.
MTR 105 Data Sheet
TC3231 Data Sheet